The 40th International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2021) is a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in distributed systems design, development and evaluation, with an emphasis on reliability, availability, safety, dependability, security, verification, and real-time systems.
We welcome the following types of submissions:
- research papers, describing original research as well as design, development and experimental results of distributed systems;
- practical experience reports describing ongoing industrial projects, prototype systems and exploratory or emerging applications;
- tool papers describing architecture, implementation and usage of substantive tools to support research, development and opertation of reliable distributed systems.
Papers will be assessed with criteria appropriate to each category.
The major areas of interest include the following topics:
- Dependability, security and privacy of distributed systems including, but not limited to, cloud, high-performance, fog, and edge computing; distributed data storage and processing; distributed machine learning and AI; safety-critical distributed systems; Internet of Things, vehicular, robotic, cyber-physical and mobile systems.
- Techniques and algorithms advancing the state-of-the-art in fault tolerance, fault recovery, robustness, self-stabilization, self-healing, scalability, and real-time for distributed systems. These include, but are not limited to, coordination, replication, failure prediction and detection, micro-services, transactions, and blockchains.
- Methods and tools for the design, implementation, verification, validation, and operation of dependable and secure distributed applications, middleware, operating systems and hardware.
- Analytical, simulative and experimental assessment of dependable and secure distributed systems, in particular, when in real-world settings or with real-world data and in large scale and complex environments.
All deadlines are at 23:59 AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time.
|Abstract Submission||April 9th, 2021|
|Full Paper Submission||April 16th, 2021|
|Rebuttal||May 20th to May 21st, 2021|
|Notification to Authors||June 18th, 2021|
|Camera-Ready||July 5th, 2021|